Garlic and honey have been used for centuries as medicine. Put them together, and you have a delicious natural ally against colds & flu, lung congestion and sinus issues.
When used consistently over time, garlic, also known as the 'stinking rose', strengthens the cardiovascular system, lowering cholesterol and blood pressure, and reducing arterial plaque.
Suggestions for use
- Eat a spoonful once or twice a day
- Mix with balsamic vinegar for a glaze for salmon
- Add to olive oil and apple cider vinegar for a yummy salad dressing
- Whip into melted butter and toss with roasted vegetables
- Add to homemade barbecue sauce
The possibilities are endless!
* Do not give honey to children under 1 year of age.